In support of our vision we want:
- To establish and maintain a strategic network-based locally and internationally for the benefit of South Africa’s economy and communities.
- To extend parameters of tissue supply and sanitation equipment in the country.
- To serve and empower the South African society by meeting the socio-economic development needs of the country through applying the correct technological skills in tissue manufacturing.
- Provide excellent service, attention to detail and commitment to our customer’s needs.
- Provide tissue at the best price, with the best quality product
- To continue to exceed our sales targets, achieving the highest return on investment by focusing on total quality management and strengthening our technology orientated culture.
- To invest heavily our human resources by empowering individuals with needed tools and authorities to perform the best they can so that we continue to be recognised as the employer and partner of choice.
We are committed to:
- Be a company that cares for its customers and make a difference in the lives of those we can provide our services to.
- Apply the highest standards of organizational ethics and integrity with the society and customers that we serve through servicing our customers with Ubuntu
- Combuting unlawful conduct while providing our service that is truly loyal to the industry and its customers.
- Valuing our workers while providing a diverse workforce in conjunction with the Regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of South